Thursday, May 12, 2016

It's called a ROMPER

Hello lovelies!
For my male readers out there this is a one piece garment known as a romper. It is very similar to the onesies you used to wear as a baby, but way more stylish. 


No comments

Post a Comment

© Tall and Preppy | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig